Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Pix from our long weekend:

Sorry for the no updates. Last Thursday was Sweden's National Day so we had a nice 4-day weekend. The weather was mostly really great and we've been out and about this weekend. On Thursday we had Micke and Lanna over for a BBQ, which was really lovely. On Friday we got our bikes and went for a 4-hour bike ride, with some stops of course, and ate lunch in the sun.
I got really lucky and switched from working 8-20 on Saturday, to working night on Friday. So I got to spend Saturday at Älvsjöbadet with Nina and co. lying around in the sun - grateful 
I'm free this one week before I start working for the summer, so I'm trying to get around to seeing all my friends and just taking time to relax and get some things done around the house. Lovely. 

Cykeltur till Farsta Strand i fredags - vi hittade  några hungriga ankor
My fav beer <3
Älvsjöbadet- definitely gonna be a good hangout spot!
Mörtviksbadet - the beach closest to where we live. Lucky us!
Älskar solen :)
Aislynn och kompisen Moa slappar i solen

No comments:

Post a Comment