Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Finally!

Worked  a couple of extra days over the weekend, since the overtime is good pay on the holidays.  I notice though, right away that I haven't had as much time to get stuff done at home, to work out, to switch off and relax.
Bought these on the way home :)
Easter weekend was otherwise nice, we got to do some fun stuff together at home and had time to visit with M's brother and family, which was long overdue! I realize I miss having people in a group, to hang out with regularly, because I usually just get to spend time with my friends one on one, but there is a different sort of exchange when there are more people around, which is nice. We had good food, wine, and lots of laughs.

Right now what's on my mind the most is trying to find some cheap tickets to Paris and a good weekend to go!! Also getting on with math and making sure my application for uni is exactly how I want it to be and in the right order ( I have to prioritize and rank all the programs I apply for), so it feels right and I don't regret it later!

It feels great that I'm finally home and have 2 days off to look forward to. Now for dinner -lasagne and maybe, just maybe, some wine and cheese afterwards... yum!

No comments:

Post a Comment