Sunday, April 22, 2012

Weekend stuffs

Friday after work I met up with a colleague and we went to get a naprapathic treatment. It was really good to give my back and neck some well deserved attention and care! We went and had a fika afterwards and girl-talked and gossiped about work stuffs.
 Later in the afternoon picked up T, my little bonus kiddie  I have once a month and then Ais and I watched a movie together in the evening. Saturday we went to Kungens Kurva since M wanted to look around and get some stuff, so we walked a lot and did some window shopping. I have my eye on an Ipad, even though I know it's a different operating system than I'm used to and I don't think Apple products should be so overpriced, but it's  pretty, and there's so many things and ideas I have for using it. Maybe I can put it on my wishlist for xmas....

Today we looked at the houses we had bookmarked, lots of them had showings today, but nothing we felt we needed to go to. This whole process is time consuming and frustrating, I'm not a patient person and I really don't like the notion of the buyer having to do so much work! Anyhoo, fingers crossed and here's hoping that things will start looking up on that front.

On a happier note, I got a freebie today :) I went into Kicks looking for a facial serum and tried to get some help from the girl in the store, she didn't really have exactly what I was looking for, so she gave me a little test kit to try at home. That made me very happy.



No comments:

Post a Comment