Monday, April 16, 2012

" Time is swift, it races by..."

I've had so many thoughts in my mind lately : I'm falling a bit behind with math ( absolute deadline to be done is the beginning of June!!),  mostly because I haven't had the energy or desire to put in the time. I've been slack about going to the gym too, and that bums me out :(

We've been looking like crazy for a house, there's a bit of a time frame there, because we need to both have jobs to get a loan approved, and I'm planning on studying in the fall.. soooo.... no pressure of course!  But, just looking, comparing prices, checking out the areas,deciding whether or not a property is worth actually going and looking at, trying to time in the showings so we can both go and have a look, not to mention just discussing pros and cons enough to actually agree, and trying to get a visual and an idea is really energy and time consuming. It feels like there aren't enough hours in the day! I've also been caught up looking at hotels /flights, and trying to plan out the whole summer and at the same time keep up with all the stuff that is happening here and now.
Waiting for the bus Sunday morning...
We got more snow and cold and it was no fun going to work this weekend. One of my colleagues remarked that I looked angry or troubled yesterday, and I said that, no I'm not, I've just got a lot on my mind.
 We went to the dentist last week for Ais's routine checkup and she has a bit of an under bite so she got some instructions to train her teeth, so that the front teeth will come forward just a tiny bit and then the bite will be normal. And of course that's something I have to remind her to do.
 
Today is the last day to apply for uni - fingers crossed now that I've chosen well and that by some means I've managed to be self aware and insightful enough.

2 comments:

  1. You put a lot into your days, it is more than you can do than you realize.
    Pray you find an ideal house in a strategic location, I know it will take a lot effort. And for your study. What are you taking this time?
    Hope everything will work out for you accordingly. I really admire you for being a circus play in your three folded roles. Love you!

    ReplyDelete