Sunday, April 29, 2012

Pick a language

Sometimes I feel like writing in  Swedish actually... I speak Swedish all day, every day during the week and often mix both languages at home, depending on the word I'm looking for and which language it comes to mind in first.
J was in Stockholm for an exam this weekend, so she came over and spent Friday evening with us. I was so dog-tired tho, so I'm not sure I was a very good hostess (sorry wifey!).
Last evening I was invited to a party/presentation by my good friend N, who is a saleswomen for certain choice adult products. It was nice to get out, talk about things and catch up,  and have some drinks. Came home around midnight and went straight to bed... zzzzzz
About 3am I was woken up by M getting out of bed to answer the phone!!!!!!!!??? Poor thing was worried Ais might wake up because of the noise <3.  We've had problems with someone ringing up at odd hours of the night, it sounds like a kid who doesn't speak swedish and generally hangs up  the phone as soon as someone answers, but GOD it's annoying and soo infuriating! I called Comhem and got number presentation, but the number is a hidden number so it doesn't help. Not sure what to do about it yet

No comments:

Post a Comment