Thursday, February 23, 2012

Mathematics!


Not sure if I wrote this before, but I'm studying the next level of high school math. Mostly because it gives me a lot more choices when applying for uni, but also just for the mental stimulation. I really dislike math. I was never good at it and most of the time I feel like it doesn't make any sense, however I'm determined to greet this course with a lot of positivity and self-boosting thoughts! Plus I have a wonderful man who is patient and can explain things to me, not to mention put up with my frustrated outbursts. Fingers crossed!!

1 comment:

  1. Don't let your mindset tells you that you are not good at math, because you have the gene and you just haven't exposed to it as much. I know you have it in you, Nat. Go for it.
    Lots of love,

    Mom

    ReplyDelete