Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Gym time!

I can't help but be proud of myself each time I manage to muster up the self discipline required to go off to the gym. I don't like the crowds of people, especially in the afternoon/evenings, which is why I generally try to go earlier in the day, but sometimes, like today I don't really that many options. Exercising and working out has always been a bit of a love/hate thing for me. I love the way I feel - stronger, more flexible, less tired, stiff and achy, but I hate having to put in the time and not seeing results as quickly as I'd like. I also hate not always having motivation and fully understanding the importance of exercise and the consequences of not making time for it. Suffice it to say that despite the many people, and despite the fact that I got up today at 05.35, I made it to the gym today and for that I'm gonna give myself credit. Cheers to me!

No comments:

Post a Comment