Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Dreaming

I had so many dreams last night, some of them really clear and I remember them afterwards in detail and some less so. I like to believe that there is some kind of significance to dreams, that it's either your subconscious giving you ideas and solutions or letting you experience other possible scenarios or realities. For me it's the feeling and memory of the experienced emotion that is the strongest. If it was a  happy dream, a romantic dream, or if a dream where you're being pushed off a cliff, what stays with me after waking is the memory of how I was feeling in that second, that moment. Imagine a world of controlled dreaming, where you know you're in a dream, but you're aware and where the laws of psychics don't apply and anything is possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment