Thursday, February 23, 2012

A day like today

Off work today and have a to do-list that needs tending. Phone calls to make, job applications to write, gym, study Math and possibly squeeze in some time to relax? I've also gone through the university catalog and highlighted all the programs I think are interesting- now all I have to do is decide which one I want to do most! Had to call CSN and figure out why they still need more papers and proof of income from me for 2010.....urgh. I also got mail from Försäkringskassan saying they're going to retroactively bill me for 2010- not fun!! I've re-booked a dentist appointment for Ais and replied emails and texts. I also ran into my friend J at the gym (which was more tiring than normal today!) and went for a quick coffee afterwards.

Starting tomorrow I'm working 6 days in a row, so I was really hoping to have an effective day and it feels like it has been. Now I've just got to figure out what to make for dinner.
Today's energy kick:

No comments:

Post a Comment