Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Today was my day off so I decided to take advantage of all the me-time and also get some stuff done. I went back to bed after Ais went to school and made a big mug of green tea with honey and watched "Friends with benefits".  I've given up trying to make M watch girlie movies with me, but I enjoy the entertainment of a romantic comedy sometimes. The movie was of course very predictable and very cliche, but that's kind of what you expect from a movie like that.
The cold is really getting to me, the apartment feels cold and that makes me not want to shower, but just stay clothed all the time. On top of it I hate wearing socks and I insist on being barefoot at home which certainly doesn't help me feel any warmer.

I haven't been able to get a hold of the person by telephone, who needs to register me for my math course, so I finally sent an email today. Did all the dishes from the weekend too! Made myself go out in the cold to go the gym (Yay me!!) and it felt really good. Now I'm off to help a friend with picking up her kid from school and then Ais is having a classmate sleep over tonight, so I should figure out what to make for dinner. Any ideas?

No comments:

Post a Comment