Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Retail therapy

Had a bit of a down-day today. I think I'm starting to get tired of this job, especially knowing it's coming to an end, and certain people are starting to rub me the wrong way. I tried to reduce some of the days that I'm working, but I wasn't able to so far, will see how things go next week.
Last Friday I was browsing the online sales and fell for 3 dresses. I'm a bit careful about shopping for clothes online, cuz it's hard to know if they'll fit, but I implusively ordered them ( and felt a bit guilty afterwards ). They arrived to today and were just what the doctor ordered! Happy happy :)  All three are from Zara

Idag har jag varit lite nere av olika anledningar. Jag har nog börjat tröttna på jobbet och vissa människor finner jag mer och mer irriterande. Jag försökte idag att ta bort några dagar och pass, men just nu är det ganska ont om personal så det gick inte, ska kolla igen nästa vecka och se hur det ser ut. I helgen impuls-beställde jag lite rea- kläder på nätet. Jag är lite försiktig med att handla online, för man kan ju inte prova kläderna och se hur de ser ut, men jag gillade verkligen alla tre, så det blev de. Jag kunde hämta ut de idag och det gjorde mig lite gladare faktiskt :) Precis vad jag behövde idag.
Image 5 of LONG PRINTED ASYMMETRIC DRESS from Zara Image 5 of TWO-TONE FITTED DRESS from Zara Image 5 of PRINTED KAFTAN from Zara


No comments:

Post a Comment