Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Couldn't be bothered to hit the gym yesterday, instead I attacked and defeated the pile of dishes in the kitchen sink. But then I regretted it the whole day and had a guilty conscience about not exercising, when I did actually have time to go. We have a system where I am responsible for cooking and washing dishes and my other half does the vacuuming, dusting, bathroom, and all other house cleaning. So since I worked the weekend, so my dear family let all the dishes pile up, just waiting for me. So thoughtful!
Today is going to be a better day and I will go to the gym. I've spent the last hour doing math and looking up stuff online. I'm  looking for tickets to Paris to visit J who will be doing a 3-month internship there. So I have an excuse and an opportunity to travel someplace I've never been before! The sun is shining today and it feels like spring, even though it's still monstrously cold outside and wonder-of-wonders, they have already begun sweeping up all the sand and gravel off the pathways! Can't remember that ever being done before April-May for as long as I've lived in this apartment! That really helps everything feel more like spring, and also means we can get out and parade about in nice shoes, without worrying about the soles or heels being destroyed- yay!
Working tonight, but looking forward very much to being free this weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment