Saturday, March 24, 2012

Movie and McDonalds

Today Aislynn and I went to see the new movie "Lorax" at the cinema. I always dread the idea of going into the center of Stockholm on the weekends - sooo many people packed into one space. I had forgotten this weekend was pay weekend also - lucky me. It turned out not to be as bad as I thought though, once I mentally prepared for walking the snail walk behind people and standing patiently in line at the cashiers. We went into Stadium before the movie and found a pair of shoes that Ais liked. The line downstairs was about 25 people, and no one thought about going up one floor to the cashiers up there, except me of course. Upstairs : 2 people in front of me in the line.

It's harder to shop for Ais now, especially when it comes to shoes, she has her own ideas of what looks good and what's comfortable, but at the same time, hates going shopping - hope that lasts through the teen years, but I doubt it! After the movie, which was entertaining, we stopped for a bite at McDonalds before heading home.

M is away this evening and I am quite looking forward to having some me time, maybe read a book, or watch some of my series, and have a glass of wine and my thoughts to myself.  Happy Saturday evening!

1 comment: