Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Yesterday i was woken up by my phone ringing and it turned out to be in response to one of the jobs I had applied for awhile back. The woman sounded positive and we worked out that I would come in for an interview next week! Totally unexpected, but a really nice way to start the day, not to mention being a great confidence booster.

On my way to work and all afternoon/evening yesterday I had a monstrous headache. I don't usually get headaches, which I am very grateful for, but this one was painful and numbing. I don't like taking aspirin either. I don't like taking any kind of medicine unless it's absolutely necessary. I believe in taking good care of my body, eating properly and allowing the immune system to build up a defense. Anyhoo, I did eventually take some aspirin just before going to sleep, so I could actually fall asleep. I still have somewhat of a lingering headache today, but hopefully it's just traces from yesterday. On today's to-do list is  math, gym and then off to work in the afternoon.

1 comment:

  1. Are you feeling better now? I am the same way, taking good care of the body, eating properly and allowing the immune system to build up a defence, is the way to healthy living. Taking medicine will be the last resort, except going to the dentist.
    You must have gotten it from me, ha!

    ReplyDelete