Friday, March 2, 2012

Xbox, Math and gym


is what's on the agenda for today! We woke up to beautiful spring weather, the sun shinning and warming and a blue sky. After working 6 days in a row, it's really nice to have 4 days off and recuperate properly and catch up on sleep and other things.I couldn't be happier for spring!


I'm always amazed at how fast Ais is learning to master the xbox and other such controllers (she's wayyyy better than me!). Today she wanted me to help her play, and I had admit that I wouldn't be much help seeing as how she's mastered the game already!
Time to sit with my math book for a bit now and  then it's off to the gym.  Yesterday I had a really bad pain in the muscle right below my shoulder blade. It was so constricting that even breathing hurt, it feels  better today, but it was a very clear reminder that I need to keep up with training to avoid injury, stiffness and pain.

No comments:

Post a Comment