Monday, May 28, 2012

Eventful weekend!

It was a great weekend, lots going on, and felt like I got a lot done but at the same time was able to relax and enjoy the lovely weather, which by the way, is gone today! :(

Saturday I went for a run 6km in 33 min, which is an improvement for me, so I'm happy and it feels more likely that I'll make good time running 10km on the 7th of June. It's really helped to have something to train towards, an incentive to work towards, and a goal that makes the training feel like it serves some purpose (other than making one strong and healthy of course). In the evening I'd promised Ais we'd watch the Eurovision finals, so we got snacks and got set up on the couch. SOO great that Sweden won!

Ella and Ais, being her usual camera-shy self
Sunday Ais and I spent a couple hours at the pool, which was really nice. I miss swimming! Tomas & Malin plus kiddos came over and spent the day here, sort of a late celebration of Tomas' birthday. The weather was super nice so we spent the better part of the day outside, had a picnic, lied around in the sun and then had a BBQ for dinner.

 Har hunnit med en hel del i helgen, men ändå var det rätt avslappnat. I lördags sprang jag en runda på 6km på 33 min, vilket är än förbättring sen tidigare och glädjer mig, då jag ska springa en mil den 7.e juni. Skönt med ett mål, något att kämpa för, det gör att man är mer motiverad i sin träning. 
Eurovision finalen kollade Ais och jag på i lördagskväll. Vilket seger! Vad kul att Sverige vann! 
I söndags hann jag och Ais till simhallen ett par timmar och jag fick simma lite motionssim, vilket var skönt! Jag skulle vilja simma oftare. Sen kom Tomas och Malin och kidsen över. Vi åt lunch ute i solen, lekte ute och sen på kvällen blev det grillning. Super fint väder var det hela dagen och vi njöt av solen - en toppen, härlig helg. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment