Friday, May 4, 2012

No pain, no gain

I am SOOOO sore today! My whole body is tired and my muscles are screaming. It's day 7 for me today,of Jillian Michaels 30-day shred. I swear I am being made aware of muscles I didn't even know I had! I was also very disciplined and went to the gym yesterday, on my day off, so today I am feeling the effects of having worked out twice yesterday. But I know this also means that my body is getting stronger, fitter and less flabby - yay! That's always a good thing, especially with summer and vacations fast approaching.

Fridays are just the best, I love Fridays. The whole morning I was busy thinking about what to make for dinner that would be simple, quick and delicious. I'm so looking forward to having a glass of wine with dinner, and knowing I have the whole evening ahead of me to relax and do nothing. Tomorrow I'm working 07-20 and Sunday 07-15, so this afternoon and evening is about all the weekend I'm going to get and I intend to enjoy every minute of it! Happy Friday peeps!

No comments:

Post a Comment