Sunday, May 20, 2012

Work thoughts

It's Sunday evening and I can sit here with the satisfaction of knowing that my work weekend is complete. I worked 8 hours yesterday, 12 hours today, came home, worked out and am now sitting here, newly showered and feeling tired, but relaxed at the same time. I'm lucky to have some really fantastic work colleagues. We support each other, have fun working together and are sometimes forced to be quite innovative and flexible, but we also cut each other a lot of slack and  make allowances for each other which makes the job a little bit easier. They are the ones I'm gonna miss when I start studying in the fall.

Sitter här, nyduschad efter en kort träningspass och skriver, nöjd och glad att jobbhelgen är avklarad. Jag är tacksam att jag har så fina arbetskollegor. Idag har vi suttit ute i parken i ca 2 timmar med våra vårdtagare, och så blev jag ivägsläppt tidigare på kvällen, efter en 12-timmars arbetsdag. Bara en sån liten gest gör att jobbet känns lättare. Dagar som idag gör att jag uppskattar mina fina medarbetare så.  Kommer saknar de mycket när jag börjar plugga till hösten

1 comment:

  1. I noticed you also are writing in Swedish, so proud of you. Telling everyone that you speak and study in Swedish, they were like..wow...

    ReplyDelete