Thursday, May 3, 2012

No money? No worries!

Frustrated and angry at the moment. My second job hasn't paid me since February and I can't get a hold of  my supposed new boss to find out what's going on. There's been no information, no explanation, and I'm wondering if I'm the only one who's having this issue. It feels incredibly unprofessional that they haven't even bothered to let us know if there's a problem or delay with payment.  Plus it would be nice to have a little bit of money to work with since I'm busy making summer plans and booking trips etc.

Now I finally got a hold of her and she seemed genuinely helpful and willing to look into what the problem might be. Fingers crossed and I hope I don't have to wait till the end of the month for the payment! 




No comments:

Post a Comment