Sunday, January 15, 2012


Had a really nice weekend. On Friday night , three of my best friends came over to celebrate my birthday. It was really lovely having a girls night in. We had yummy drinks and snacks and lots of girlie talk and time to catch up- I can really appreciate having a few good friends who I enjoy spending time with.
Today Aislynn and I went to see my friend E and her daughter and had dinner with them. It's great to have time to really talk and have a long conversation about personal things. I enjoy that  kind of interaction more than superficial socializing, although that has it's time and place and serves a purpose as well.

Tomorrow is the start of the next term at uni. I have been giving my studies lots of thought and trying to figure out what I actually want to do, but also what's the smartest option as far as job opportunities go afterwards. I kind of feel like I should opt to study non-distance, I mean there is a university in the same city which makes traveling back and forth to another city feel kind of moot. While I was browsing today I came across this link:  http://allastudier.se/artiklar/436-landets-b%C3%A4sta-och-s%C3%A4msta-l%C3%A4ros%C3%A4ten/
which lists Stockholms uni as the 9th best uni in the country while Mittuniversitetet ranks at 27th!!!! Makes me reconsider the choice I made when choosing where to study. Decisions, decisions.


No comments:

Post a Comment