Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Tentaångest and botched hair

I'm experiencing incredible nervousness for the retake of my last test, which is on the 24th of Jan. I know what I have to do and I know I have to review a lot of the literature, but I'm still nervous and have no idea what the results will be. Fingers crossed!!
I went to my usual hairdresser yesterday. Another girl was there and asked me if I could wait a few minutes and that was fine. I just sort of assumed that I would get my usual girl, the one who always does a really good job and understands exactly how I want my hair. She's attentive to details and always does that little extra. Before I had time to react the other girl came back and gestured to a chair and then started getting ready herself. I should have said something,  I didn't want to make her feel bad so I kept my mouth shut and hoped for the best. I shouldn't have. She completely ruined my hair. She didn't have a clue what she was doing and she had these really arched eyebrows drawn on which made her look frustrated and angry. I know better now. Next time I won't be afraid to open my mouth and cause a bit of trouble and I won't worry about someone else's feelings quite as much.

No comments:

Post a Comment