Monday, January 23, 2012

Wordfeud, jasmine and scented candle

We've both not been sleeping so well lately and both suspect that the air in the room is really dry.  Yesterday the humidity read at 26-27%, ideally it should be up around 50 or 60%. We already have a humidifier on during the day. Yesterday I picked up some jasmine aroma oil and put a few drops in the water and now the room smells like heaven. I love it! The candle doesn't really compare with the jasmine scent, but it's cozy and faint and makes me happy. Malin and Tomas were over with their kiddies yesterday for dinner. I discovered some of baby's ticklish spots and I had so much fun making him laugh - the cutest little laugh ever. I also have Malin to thank for getting me started on Wordfeud. I've always liked scrabble and Wordfeud is great in that it lets you interact with others at the same time. I'm also justifying it by saying that it'll be good training for my Swedish vocabulary :)

No comments:

Post a Comment