Wednesday, January 18, 2012

That's that then

I've decided. I'm gonna wait till the fall term and then start a new program at Stockholm's uni. It's the right decision, a mixture of heart and head. Much better chances of getting a job after and about 3 months of on the job training included in the education. It feels right, disappointing that it'll be longer till I'm done with studies, but hey, we all make mistakes and studying distance with all the extra reading and assignments was causing me so much stress and taking over.
I supposed I did have a rather pretty picture in my mind of how things were going to be, how fun and enlightening uni studies were going to be, that I forgot about all the hard work, and I didn't think I'd be so bored and stir-crazy at home. Just gotta figure out the practical side of things and what to do now while I wait.

No comments:

Post a Comment