Thursday, September 6, 2012

It's cold today!

It was really cold this morning! The wind was blowing and it felt like the beginning of Autumn, even though the sun was shining. My head felt like it's been stuffed with cotton wool the last couple of days. I haven't been able to focus or concentrate and I think it's because there is still lots of stuff lying around, it's messy and it bothers me. We haven't gotten things in order, mostly because we're still missing a lot of furniture and storage and we haven't had the time, or haven't agreed on what we should get. If things are messy around me, it's hard for me to be still, I get restless. At the same time I don't really feel like I have a handle on things when it comes to studies either, everything is new and I'm sure it's perfectly natural to feel a bit confused and lost in the beginning. I have to say though, that I seem to have the nicest classmates, everyone so far, is real open and friendly and that is a positive feeling, considering I'm going to be spending a lot of time with these people over the next 3 1/2 years.

Vad kallt det var ute idag! Det blåste och det kändes som en riktigt höst dag, fast solen sken! De senaste dagarna har  jag varit lite seg, har inte kunnat koncentrera mig ordentligt, har varit rastlös och ofokuserad. Jag tror att det beror mycket på att saker och kläder ligger lite huller om buller i huset fortforande och jag stör mig på det. Vi har inte riktigt fått ordning på allting än, vi har inte kunnat för att det saknas en hel del möbler och andra förvaringslösningar och det känns rörigt, och då har jag svårt att hitta studiero. Allt är väldigt nytt och jag känner inte riktigt att jag har koll just nu, vilket iofs är kanske en helt naturlig och vanlig känsla att ha vid en sådan tillfälle. Idag har vi iaf blivit indelad och träffats i mindre grupper vilket underlättar när man ska lära känna nya folk.Måste dock tillägga att jag tycker att mina studiekompisar är ovanligt trevliga och vänliga och det känns riktigt bra speciellt när man vet att man ska arbeta och umgås med dessa människor i 3 1/2 år framöver.

No comments:

Post a Comment