Saturday, June 16, 2012

My very first Sandwich cake!

Just noticing that I kinda have a food fixation (not sure if that's a good thing?), at least when it comes to my blog. I spent the better part of Saturday in the kitchen, besides waking up late, and picking up my bonus kid T. This is what we made : banana muffins, pasta salad with turkey (tomorrow's lunch!), and a seafood smörgåstårta! I had never made one before, so I'm really pleased and proud of my creation! Just hope it tastes as good as it looks :-P

Här börjat märka att jag är ganska matfixerad, iaf på bloggen. Undrar om det är bra eller dåligt? Lördagen har jag i princip tillbringat i köket. - bakat banan muffins, lagat pasta salad med kalkon och gjort min första smörgåstårta någonsin! Är så himla stolt över och supernöjd med den :)



No comments:

Post a Comment