Monday, June 4, 2012

Please don't let me be getting sick!!

Where has summer gone? :( It's been raining non-stop for the past couple of days, it's been cold and windy and grey. I went to the gym and did 2 workouts in a row yesterday afternoon, which might not have been such a good idea, because I woke up this morning with a scratchy throat. NOOOO!!! I really really don't want to be getting sick! A bunch of people from work and I, are running Blodomloppet(10km) on Thursday, it's a race to raise awareness for blood donation, and I really want to be at the top of my game for that. I've been looking forward to it, and training for it, so it would really be a bummer to be sickly on Thursday. I'm gonna make and drink lots of ginger tea and go to bed early tonight. Fingers crossed! Now Ais and I are gonna make some salt dough figures :)


Usch och blä -undrar vart sommaren har tagit vägen? Hemsk trist med grått, regnigt väder. Igår var jag och körde dubbla pass på gymmet, vilket kanske inte var så bra eftersom jag vaknade krasslig i halsen idag. Hoppas, hoppas, hoppas jag inte håller på bli sjuk! På torsdag spring jag och ett gäng från jobbet Blodomloppet och eftersom jag har sett fram emot det, och tränat med det som mål, så skulle det verkligen vara trist om jag inte var helt frisk. Dags att dricka massor med ingefära te, sova tidigt ikväll och hålla tummarna att det går snabbt över. Nu ska Ais och jag göra lite trolldegsfigurer :)
Wish I had some Indonesian ginger tea!

4 comments:

  1. Will pray for you to get fit for the day. Would you want me to pick up some ginger tea to send to you for later time?
    We are going back this Sunday. Staying with John and Esther, Anna is also here.
    Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. that would be lovely mum, if you can. Hope you're having a good trip :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. My trip was nice and relaxing this time, even though we still had to ride on the microlet and busway, sometimes standing for 45 minutes on the trip back home to down town. Do you remember Katherine, she bought 2 black berry for us. First she was going to only get one, but she got two. She said so John wouldn't be jealous, ha! very considered of her.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Do you want me to send your jahe and Aislynn's present to you now or wait until you move to your new place? Where is your new place?

    ReplyDelete