Saturday, December 22, 2012

Gingerbread house

Made my own gingerbread house this year!! We usually get the ready-made pieces in the package and just put them together, but the stores had already run out by the time I thought of it, so I got the dough instead and put together my own :) It's a little lopsided and not perfectly balanced, but I thought it turned out okay :) Aislynn and my mom helped to decorate it. 
Jag gjorde en egen pepparkakshus i år! Vi brukar annars köpa de färdiga delarna och sätta ihop dem, men de hade tagit slut i affärerna innan jag hann köpa nån. Jag köpte färdig deg istället och bakade ett eget, det blev lite snett och inte kanske inte lika vackert som de andra hade varit, men jag tycker det blev ganska fin :) Aislynn och min mor hjälpte till att dekorera.



No comments:

Post a Comment