Wednesday, July 25, 2012

A postcard from Amsterdam!


I got the sweetest postcard in the mail from Jojo today. Thank you so much! How cool is it that in spite of all the technology she still sends postcards?


I got back from work a little while ago and am getting ready to meet up with Michael and Lanna in a bit. They've been on vacation in Turkey and I can't wait to hear about the trip. M is off to visit his cousin and spend the night there, and I am free tomorrow so I predict a "True Blood" marathon later tonight. Wheeeeeee :)


Fick ett vykort från bästisten som befinner sig i amsterdam just nu. Inte ett dugg avis. Alls. 
Om en stund ska jag träffa Michael & Lanna som har varit på semester i Turkiet - igen, såklart inte ett dugg avunsdsjuk ;-) Ska blir kul o höra hur resan varit. M är borta hos kusinen sin ikväll och jag är ledig imorn, så det kan hända att det bli en "True Blood" maraton ikväll. Har tydligen lyckats missa nästan hela säsong 4.

No comments:

Post a Comment