Monday, July 23, 2012

To do list:

After a really relaxing and lazy 3-day weekend it was hard getting up and getting to work by 07.00 this morning! Now I'm back home and working on ticking things off my to-do list:

+ Research, decide on and book a place for Aislynn's birthday party
+ Write reviews for the products from GlossyBox
+ Send out the party invites
+ Reply e-mails
+ Work out with job #2, dates & hours for the next couple months
+ Once again remind my boss that I still need to get paid for February!!!
+ Get to the gym!
 I am totally dependent on to do lists. I usually make them a day at a time and derive great satisfaction from being able to tick things off. 
Vi hade en väldigt mysig och avslappnande helg, vad svårt det var att komma upp och ta sig till jobbet imorse! Nu är jag hemma och ska hålla på bocka av saker på min "att-göra lista". Jag tycker om att göra såna listor, då känner jag att jag har koll på vad som behöver göras plus att jag annars skulle inte komma ihåg det mesta. Det känns jättebra när jag ser att jag har varit produktiv och jag blir så stolt över och nöjd med mig själv.

No comments:

Post a Comment