Saturday, July 7, 2012

Retail therapy


Good morning! We're just waking up and finishing breakfast and getting ready for another day!
Yesterday was so relaxing and productive and altogether wonderful, all the way from start to finish. After getting Ais off to fritids, I went into town early and met up with Jojo. We started the day with a big coffee and then hit the sales, it was nice to have company, even though I originally planned to go by myself, and I think we were both more than pleased with what we found. It's always a nice feeling to get a good bargain, and a lot of stuff was like 70-75% off. Successful retail therapy! We had a nice lunch and then I went home and made it to my gym session at 16.00. No guilt for not training this weekend! We went out for pizza when M got home and then all 3 of us jumped up in the big bed and watched " Journey to the mysterious island" -- Happiness--






I also got my first glossybox in the mail a couple of days ago. I like the idea of having a variety of new products to try, and since I'm really no good at keeping up with the overwhelming amount of options on the market, I'm more than happy to have someone else pick and choose for me. Can't say I was blown away with the contents, but there were a couple of things that I haven't tried before, or that I wouldn't necessarily have bought for myself. My plan is to try it for a couple months and then see.

Morsning alla glada! Åh vilken helt underbar dag jag hade igår. På morgonen åt jag mysfrukost med Ais och sen gick hon på fritids. Jag passade på åka in till stan tidigt och möte upp Jojo. Vi började dagen med en stor latte och sen gick runt och kollade på alla affärer som hade rea. Det var faktiskt mysigt att ha sällskap, fast jag hade tänkt gå runt själv från början. Vi fyndade (iaf för min del) många fina grejer och mycket av det var nedsatt 70-75%!! Hann käka lunch oxå innan jag åkte hem, hämtade Ais och gick på jympa pass kl. 16.00. Inget dåligt samvete för att jag inte tränar nåt i helgen :) Vi gick till pizzerian när M kom hem och sen kröp upp i stora sängen alla 3 och kollade på "Journey to the mysterious island". Total avsläppning och ren lycka.
Fick även hem min första leverans från GlossyBox. Hade faktiskt inga större förväntningar på den, men eftersom jag har så dålig koll på alla produkter som finns där ute, så gillar jag idéen att jag få hem utvalda produkter och saker som jag annars skulle inte ha testat. Tänkte testa några boxar till och se hur bra kvalité de har och hur prisvärda produkterna är.

2 comments:

  1. So liking your choices of clothes, so colourful, your time with Jojo, your happiness. I follow your happenings daily, and go through all the feelings you are going through, ha! I don't know it's just me, feeling this way. There is alot of similarity happening in the spirit and hearts. I guess you are my daughter, ha! Though bodily we maybe far apart, but we are just a prayer away. Lots of love. I also like your new skin on your blog.

    ReplyDelete