Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Finally some sun!

Sitting here, looking out the window and admiring the clear blue sky and sunshine makes me happy! We had a little sleep-in this morning, since I don't have to be at work till 14.00. We're going into town in a bit and Ais is going with Jojo to Aquaria Vattenmuseum later today.
 When I woke up this morning, I was a little stiff and sore from running on Sunday, so I did an hour of P90X stretch this morning, which turned out to be exactly what the doctor ordered. P90X is truly hard core and always puts me to shame! Now: time to get ready and enjoy the sunshine today!

Äntligen lite sol! Helt underbart att titta ut genom fönstret och ser klar blåhimel och skinnande sol! Vi tog en liten sovmorgon idag eftersom jag börjar inte jobba förrän kl.14.00 idag. Vi ska åka in till stan och Ais ska till Aquaria Vattenmuseum med Jojo senare idag. När jag vaknade imorse kändes kroppen stel och jag hade ont i ryggen så träning idag fick bli P90X stretch.  Nu ska vi göra i ordning oss och gå ut och njuta av det fina vädret!

No comments:

Post a Comment