Thursday, July 5, 2012

Wine, cheese and strawberries

Finished work at 14.00 today and am off tomorrow, so I'm totally gearing up for a 3 day weekend! I exercised self-discipline again today and went for a run as soon as I got home. 7,2 km today, and I wasn't completely out of breath so I'm really glad my stamina is improving! So now we get to relax this evening, have some wine & cheese, & strawberries later :) Tomorrow my plan is to go into town and check out all the sales, since I haven't really had a chance to yet. Looking forward to strolling around and I hope the weather is nice tomorrow!


Idag har jag jobbat till 14.00 och är långledig i helgen. Krävde lite självdisciplin, men jag sprang en runda på 7,2 km så fort jag kom hem idag. Jag märker att jag klarar mig längre utan att bli helt andfådd och konditionen har blivit mycket bättre. Ikväll ska jag verkligen koppla av, dricka vin och ha ost och jordgubbar som tilltugg :) Imorgon tänkte jag åka in till stan och kolla på allt som är på rea nu. Det ska vara skönt att få flanera runt själv, hoppas bara att vädret är fint!

No comments:

Post a Comment