Thursday, July 19, 2012

Too much free time

It's a really strange feeling to come home and not have anything that I HAVE to do. It's really quiet, and I'm a little at a loss as to what to do with all my free time. Today M and I went running, my app showed 6,8 km, which I was actually surprised, since it didn't feel like it at all, felt more like 4 km.
M is having a guys' night tomorrow and for once I'm not sure what to do! :-P  I feel like I should take advantage of the opportunity and maybe go out for dinner or out with the girls, just gotta see what people are doing tomorrow evening.

Det känns jättekonstigt att inte ha några MÅSTEN att göra just nu. Lägenheten är tyst och jag vet inte vad jag ska göra av all min fritid:-P Jag och M var ute och sprang idag, enligt min app så hann jag med 6,8 km. Blev positivt överraskad eftersom det kändes mer som 4km. Inte illa, inte illa. 
Imorgon kväll ska M ha spelkväll och jag tror jag ska försöka hitta nåt att göra, kanske en middag eller tjejkväll.

a perfect summer night?

1 comment: