Sunday, July 15, 2012

Sunday

Worked from 07.00-20.00 yesterday, and was pretty beat when I got home. Ended up having a cozy evening with the bf, and my one vice- wine, cheese and crackers :) I am really not a candy person, don't really eat chips or snacks, but I love cheese and wine.
It's another grey day today and I don't feel like doing ANYTHING. Doesn't feel like we've really had any real summer weather, I'm working all summer anyways, so I shouldn't complain, but some sun really would be nice. I'm also getting a bit stressed over all the packing, sorting, cleaning, etc, we'll have to do before the move! Less than a month people!! The more I start thinking about it, the more I realize how much there is to do! *Shivers*

Igår körde jag 07-20 på jobbet och var rätt trött när jag kom hem. Blev myskväll med killen,vin, kex och ost. Jag äter i princip aldrig godis, sällan chips, snacks eller liknande, men är svag för nötter, ost och vin, det är min stora last. 
Tycker det är såååå trist med det gråa vädret, har ingen lust alls att göra nåt idag.Vi har inte haft nån riktigt sommar än, tycker jag. Det gör iofs inte like mycket eftersom jag jobbar hela sommarn, men lite sol och värme skulle sitta riktigt fint. Börja oxå bli lite stressad när jag tänker på allt som ska rensas, slängas, sorteras och packas inför flytten - mindre än en månad kvar nu! Spännande!

1 comment:

  1. I can imagine what's like as I have been moving for four times in five years. It's alot of work and physically and mentally. I have already proactively prayed for you, hope the task will be lighter. Happy packing and moving! lol, mom

    ReplyDelete