Friday, July 13, 2012

New shoes

After going into 3 different stores yesterday and not finding them, or not finding them in my size, I was happy to be able to get ahold of these today :-) All we need now is the weather to match.
In other news, I have to say, I'm really proud of myself for sticking the the commitment I made about a month ago to train 3 times a week. Yesterday I ran 7,5km (46 min, a completely new route) and made it to the gym today as well.
I didn't want to set the bar too high for myself or have unrealistic expectations, so as long as I manage 3 times a week, it doesn't matter which days, or if I, for example, have 4 days off and then train 3 in a row, just so long as I fit in 3 workouts. I'm really pleased to say that I have actually managed to stick with it! It's not unrealistic at all, I actually look forward to reaching my deadline every week, and it feels like something I'd be able to keep up with even in the winter time. Yay!

Lyckades äntligen få tag i de här fina skor idag! Har spanat in de ett tag nu och gick till 3 olika affärer igår och antingen så hade de inte skorna, eller så fanns inte min storlek.
För övrigt så har jag faktiskt varit duktig med träningen: sprang 7,5km igår (46min, ny runda) och kom iväg till gymmet idag. För kanske en månad sen, bestämde jag mig att jag skulle försöka träna 3ggr/veckan. Sen skulle jag inte har några krav på vilka dagar, eller  hur många vilodagar emellan, utan, bara jag fick in tre pass skulle jag vara nöjd. Jag är super glad att kunna säga att jag har lyckats riktigt bra med det! Det känns rimligt och som om jag skulle kunna fortsätta så här även i framtiden. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment